Monday, July 9, 2012

Giving Isabel Marant a run for her money...The Aldo "Netz" Sneaker Wedge

I've been seeing photos of the Isabel Marant sneaker wedge everywhere.  While they are somewhat over-the-top for me (in a fun, whimsical way), I have managed to find a somewhat more toned down version that I am in love with. 

Here are a couple photos of the Isabel Marant Sneaker Wedgess:






I think I may have been able to manage these nude and white Marant's, however, the $800+ price tag is a bit too steep for my taste.

I found a pair I love from Aldo, on sale for half price.  I only paid $53 plus $5 shipping.  Mine are a taupey/nude suede color and they are fantastic!








These are still available on the Aldo Canada site.  They're called the "Netz" and they are fantastic.  They're really soft and I can easily see myself wearing these with jeans and skirts.  They're also great for the weekend and just running errands. Plus, the $50 price tag is completely doable.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Just wondering what size you ordered? and how did they fit? Do these run large? I'm a 8.5 with wide feet..I'm not sure if I should get the 8.5 or 9. Please reply! THanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the delay! My site is having issues and did not show me your comment until today! In case you can still find these online or on Ebay, I would go up a half size. I got the 9 and generally wear a nine, however, they are a tad snug. So if you're and 8.5, buy a 9

    ReplyDelete