Thursday, December 6, 2012

After Much Time Away...I am BACK!

Well it has been quite some time but I should be able to write a few entries this month. My family and I have been going through some issues but it looks like everything is going to be ok so our family is thrilled!  Also, Work has been crazy and I have been travelling a lot, but I should be around for the next three months...THANK GOD.  It is nice that I get to travel around Canada, however, I rarely get to leave the place we have our event and it is quite exhausting (12 hour days with no breaks for 4 straight days...no bueno).  Anyways, the holidays are here and I am so excited! Christmas is my FAVE time of the year- I love everything about it; the smells, the lights, the music, ALL OF IT!!! Also, I recently joined the gym again and am starting to get back into a healthy lifestyle which, in all honesty, it is about time.  Happy to have some "me" time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment