Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nude Pumps (and a pair of Booties to boot!)

I have a wedding coming up in November that has forced me to find a cute pair of shoes (yes, forced).  I'm going to wear a navy blue dress I picked up in Zara, that has a somewhat high neckline, so I wanted some really sexy shoes.  Everything in stores that I liked were $120 and up and I just didn't feel like going that route.  So I ended up finding a pair of really sexy platform pumps on Ebay for about $30!



Nude platforms from Ebay...$30!

They are super tall and the height makes them extra sassy, which is perfect for my somewhat reserved dress.  All in all, not a bad purchase.  These remind of of the Steve Madden super high patent pumps that are in stores right now.


A few months ago I was shopping in Zara (I work downtown and go there on my lunch break waaay too often).  Anyways I found a pair of super-cute booties with a bit of a wedge heel that I fell in love with.  They only had a size 7 and 8 left so sadly I had to leave without them. But then about two weeks later they got in a nine and I was sold! I love how they can be paired with some leggings and a tunic or skinny jeans and a blazer.  They're so versatile and really comfy! ($69 Cdn)

My new Zara booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment