Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YSL Arty Turquoise Imitation Ring

I really enjoy YSL's rings.  They're chunky,bold and just gorgeous as can be.  Sadly, they are a tad out of my price range right now.  I do think I will get one at some point in the future but for right now I have to pass..





As you can see, they are wonderful and extremely unique.  They tend to be in the $300 price range, and can reach up to $500+ on Ebay. However, in my searches, I came across a few "fakes" that were actually quite nice.  SO I placed an order ($19.50 including shipping to Canada) and I was pleasantly surprised when I received it (see my pic below):


My new ring!



The metal is somewhat shiny, but it's quite nice in my opinion.  The stone doesn't look like real turquoise, but some of the YSL stones look quite like imitation stones as well.  Anyways, it will do for now until I can one day afford a genuine one.  If you want your own imitation ring you can find them on Ebay under "chunky stone ring" or "arty stone ring". OR if you've got more of a jingle in your pocket you can purchase the real deal here:http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Jewelry/Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment