Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OH.MY.GOOOOOSH!

I have not posted in MONTHS! A lot has been going on with me so I do believe I have some excuses.  I moved out at the end of the summer with my boyfriend.  We decided it was about time and decided to go for it.  We actually decided to rent the first place we saw.  It's the first floor of a nice home in Toronto that we just fell in love with and that we had to snag because so many other people were planning on viewing it.  It's a small two bedroom, with a walk in closet off of the second room. It's really ideal for us right now.  I also got a full time job that I am enjoying so much!  I am an administrative assistant for a medical company and It's going well.  They're even paying me to take a course for web design in January, and I get to travel across Canada for some of our events.


So that is just a bit of an update.  Chances are I will try to update every now any then *BUT* I don't actually have internet at home (or cable for that matter) so I will probably do a few posts on the same day and then nothing for a while.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment