Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Get a Perfect Ballerina Bun with a Hair Donut!

I always thought that girls with a perfectly round ballerina bun just spent a lot of time on their hair and had a good technique that I never seemed to be able to master.  Then a colleague of mine entered the office one day and I commented on her gorgeous bun.  She told me it was a "hair donut".  I then went home that night and youtubed/googled it and saw just how easy it is to do.  I started looking online and they were going for about $10, or you can easily make your own with a sock. BUT then I went onto Ebay and found one for $1.39...With FREE shipping.  I received it a few weeks later (came from China).

Trying and not really succeeding at taking a photo of my bun...but I do like this photo!



I absolutely LOVE this thing, it's so easy and I thought I would share the ridiculous deal I got on it.  Click here to go to the seller's page and purchase your own! For reference, I purchased the large, brown version for my hair.

OR if you are interested in making your own, watch this video

No comments:

Post a Comment