Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ZARA Studded Horse Blouse

I am currently in love with pretty much everything in Zara right now.  There are feminine blouses, fun prints and pastels everywhere.  A while back I saw a horse print blouse that I really like, but that I just did not want to spent the $80 or so dollars they were asking.  I then decided to see if there was anything on Ebay recently and I came across this:




It was from a seller in China and I knew it may be terrible quality, but for $14 (plus free shipping), I just couldn't resist.  And when I received it I was shocked.  It is IDENTICAL to the Zara blouse..it even has a Zara tag, but I know it is not authentic.  Still, I couldn't believe it.  AMAZING deal. I love the studded shoulders as well. So cute.  Will do an OOTD with it soon.

Click here to visit the sellers store.  Be warned, Asian sizes are a lot smaller, I got a Large and it fits like a Medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment