Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Very first OOTD!

I've decided I would like to begin OOTD postings.  I guarantee I will not do them every day but I would like to do a couple a week.  I really enjoy looking at OOTDs done by others, as its a great way to see how a look can be put together, or even to spot a great buy and be able to go out and purchase it yourself.

For a first outfit of the day, this is quite a bland outfit, but we can't always look phenomenal.  This is a Wednesday morning before work.  I am going to post where I got everything, as well as the price.  I am a bargain hunter and a half...I do a lot of online shopping, thrifting and Ebaying. 



I am planning on putting up a nice curtain there in the background to cover my closet.  Just need to pick one up at some point :)




List:

Shorts: Gap ($39)
Orange knit top: Old Navy ( $4.99)
Black Blazer: Urban Outfitters ( $60)
Ring: The Bay ( $12)


Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment