Sunday, June 10, 2012

OOTD: Thursday Casual

This is an my Thursday outfit..I have been unable to post since I had a work event that I JUST completed this Sunday evening (I'm enjoying a rather large glass of wine as I type this...feels good to know I don't have to wake up at 5am tomorrow!).

As you can probably tell from my denim pants, my office is quite casual.  I work in the multi-business building with a ton of different offices and staff which is actually kind of nice since I am often the only person from our company who comes in.  The overall atmosphere is pretty laid back..not to mention that my boss is only in the office about 2 times a week! So on the days she is in, I dress a little more "fofessional" (inside joke...unavoidable), but when she is not in, I tend to dress a little more casual.  Another pretty plain outfit, and obviously the most amazing part of this outfit are my amazing, royal looking loafers.







List:


Top: Zara black bubble blouse ( $49)
Bottoms: Forever 21 legging jeans ($12)
Jewelry: Garage gold leaf necklace ($17)
Shoes: Little Burgundy "Every Thing" brand Loafers ($90)

Feel free to leave comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment