Monday, January 10, 2011

Accounting This Morning .....Oh Joy!


Today was my first day back at school after a nice break for the Holidays.  I am finally on my last semester and am going to be all done and graduated in April which is exciting but kind of scary since it's going to be time for a "real" job.  I'm also moving out this summer so I'm planning on keeping my retail position for weekends and then working the standard 9-5 during the week. I had a job at one point where I was travelling and working 90+ hours a week and I actually really enjoyed it! (I was also selling the most beautiful jewelry so aesthetically and creatively, it wasn't your typical job..it was a ton of fun). As much hard work as it's going to be, I like to keep busy and productive and I just can't wait to be out of school and on my own (and by on my own I mean living with my boyfriend :) Hopefully anyone else that was back to school today had an alright day. Back to the griiind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment