Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Ebay Steal!

Right before Christmas, I ordered a leopard print scarf from Ebay..I wanted something this color (the greeny/chartreuse)but could not find it in stores.  I finally received it!! And even though it was shipped from Korea ( the quality from Korean Ebay sellers is notoriously iffy, you never seem to get what you expect) it's actually GORGEOUS!


Above are the listed photos from the sellers page and below is what it looks like in person;pretty much exactly what I wanted!




Here is the link to the scarf if you are interested, they have two other colors: http://cgi.ebay.com/Leopard-Long-Scarf-Muffler-3-Color-Made-Korea-/260691081314?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item82639a313c It looks like they may have raised the price since I purchased it (I think I only paid $8 plus shipping-it's still worth it though!)

I've seen similar scarves in stores like Honey and Aritzia for $50+ so this is really reasonable. I just find this color so unique and fun.  I've already had a couple of people comment on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment