Tuesday, January 11, 2011

An Ebay Steal + My Current Favorite Band=LOOOVVVE

While looking for some artwork online, I came across this seller on Ebay that sells fantastic, high quality photographic art of musicians, models, actors, etc for a really reasonable price.



These photos are only $17 on Ebay, plus shipping and there are over 1000 to choose from.  They're really big and are a great way to display your favorite artists for a great bargain! This particular photo features my favorite band Mumford & Sons (check them out, they're absolutely amazing!)You can check out the artwork available here: http://shop.ebay.com/hang-your-idols/m.html

This is their newest album and it is FANTASTIC....Here some of the links to my favorite songs:


Anyways, I thought I would have time to post later on this evening but I have been called in for a shift tonight..I have to pay for textbooks this week so I couldn't turn it down.  Hopefully we didn't get any new, cute stock so I can keep my money where it belongs...in my wallet! Sometimes I think it would be better to work at a store where I dislike the products so I won't be tempted to buy anything (hah!).  I was up at 6am this moring for class..it's going to be a long night....My sister bought The Simple Life season on DVD and we ended up watching the whole thing so I didn't get much sleep...can I just say it's friggin hilarious? I never would have thought I would like it but it so ridiculous that it was just way too entertaining. What's your guilty television pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment