Monday, January 10, 2011

I Found a Little Gem at Winners!

My sister is going to Los Angeles in a few weeks so we decided to go to Winners (which is a Canadian version of the U.S.'s "Marshall's" I believe) to look for a swim suit and because we both had gift cards.  She ended up not finding anything, but I did....BIG surprise, right?









This is my new Calvin Klein clutch! I am so in love with it. I have been looking for a nice clutch for a while now, but everything I liked seemed to be $80 and up so when I spotted this for only $29, I couldn't pass it up (and with a gift card, it's basically free right? HA!)It's made of a really nice leather and has gold accents which is really luxe looking.  It's perfect for a night of dancing with my girlfriends:D And I didn't even need to spend any money.  Still on target with my frugalness...whaaat!

2 comments: