Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Banana Bread Recipe!

My apologies for not posting for the last few days. I have been working heavily since I had to purchase text books (which are approximately $8-$150 each... X 6 courses!)so I've picked up a few extra shifts to pay for that expense.

Anyway on to the real post...I had some bananas in the kitchen that were almost completely black, which is not ideal, however, makes the best banana bread because they are about 3 times as sweet when they are overly ripe.


This is the recipe that was given to my from my boyfriend's mum..it is truly the best I have ever tasted.  I ended up making 4 loaves..three regular and one with the walnuts (for my dad)..you can also add in some chocolate chips if you are a fan of chocolate chip banana bread.



These are the only recipes you need although you may want to substitute the brown sugar for white (I was out of white so I used what was left of the brown).  Also, not pictured are the eggs, I forgot to bring those out until half-way through the recipe :P whoops

Just having a bit of fun!
After removing the bread from the pans I left them on the counter to cool and when I came back up, this is all that was left!



Yes, there is still a lot left, but when I had gone downstairs, there were four loaves!! Oh well, at least they're not going to waste!

Hopefully I will be able to post more regularly again. I just placed an order online to ELF (eyeslipsface.com) after I broke my Studio Bronzer yesterday and of course since I was ordering that, I figured "why not order a couple of other items while I'm at it?" It may seems ridiculous but I found a coupon online for 50% off of my entire order and ended up paying only $7.50 plus shipping for ELEVEN things!  Elf is generally hit or *really* miss for me but I have found a couple of items that I really enjoy.  I will post when I receive them and perhaps do a couple of reviews on the products I ordered!


No comments:

Post a Comment