Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Polyvore!!

WOW! I have not posted anything in a whiiiile! I'm not even going to give any excuses (school..*cough*..work)BUT today all three of my school's campuses were closed due to a snow storm that we had today  so I did have a bit of time off tonight which was nice.  I just joined the Polyvore website today and oh my lord. I.am.addicted.  I have not been shopping nearly as much as I would like to and I don't think this site is going to be very beneficial in that regard, it makes me want to go out and buy ENTIRE looks as opposed to just a top here and there! It is really fun though, and super easy to do so if you have never been on the site and created any looks, I highly recommend it (http://www.polyvore.com/)

This is a look I created just to demonstrate pretty much what I have been wearing lately.  I own these boots which I am in love with because I can dress them up or down, I live in my black tights and the tunic length blouse is my favorite staple piece.  I own a ton (not this one particularly..it's RIDIC expensive)! I just feel most comfortable in a long tunic and tights.  And I am also a huge fan of Banana Republic's jewelry which is where this ring is from.  Overall this Polyvore set just illustrates my fave look right now; perfect balance of comfort and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment