Monday, February 14, 2011

How I spent my Saturday..yes it involves shopping

My Boyfriend and I spent the day downtown on Saturday.  I hadn't intended to spend any money but of course that didn't happen.  However, my boyfriend decided to treat me and did buy me two absolutely gorgeous tops from Zara which I am in LOVE with.

The one on the left is a really nice royal blue blouse with gold accent buttons and a military type design on the shoulders.  Unfortunately I have a terribly old camera that does no justice to this blouse, but I can assure you it is fantastic-it's a really bold royal blue, not a dark blue! It really reminds me of something Kourtney Kardashian would wear. She's always wearing gorgeous blouses and tunics that I just adore.


The other blue top is a pretty sleeveless chiffon in a dark navy with a little tie in the front. I got it for the summer for work since it would look great with some white shorts and bold, gold jewelry.

Finally, I bought a skirt and a scarf from H&M.  They were both really great deals in my opinion.  The skirt is a really nice beigy/pink and black striped mini and it was only $6.95! That's a steal and it's just a really versatile piece in my opinion.




The scarf was $14.95 and it's a really nice green color. It can be worn multiple ways which I love, and it's really nice and thin so it can be worn throughout most seasons.


It looks a bit different in the picture but in person it doesn't have so much of a sheen to it..it's more a flat color.  It's really nice and earthy!



So yes, I did spend money that I shouldn't have BUT I have been a very good and frugal girl so this was my treat! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment