Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Break Baby!

SO! I have reading week this week..woohoo! A week off. Err, not really.  I dont have any classes this week (aside from my one online class).  While everyone else is going far away to some hot beaches to drink and tan, I am staying home :( I have to work and had to pick up more hours at my business placement this week.  However, it is nice to have some extra time to get things done. I just went through my closet, donated some clothing, cleaned up and organized.  I also plan on fixing some clothing that has been sitting in my closet, waiting to be repaired before I can wear them again!


I don't know about any of you, but I HATE to waste so I am very careful to fix or mend things that I know I can still get some use out of.  There are too many consumers out there that waste, waste, waste and add I try not to be one of them.

Anyways, hopefully some of you are on break too and can finally catch up on anything you haven't had time to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment