Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Picks for Top 5 Best Dressed at the Oscars!!

If you're anything like me, you cannot wait for Oscar night.  I love listening to the interviews, seeing the dresses and of course competing against my family and tallying up correct votes/guesses of who's going to win in which category (all while gorging ourselves might I add!)

Here are my top 5 fave outfits on the Red Carpet!

#1- Mila Kunis..by far!!! I love the colour, I love the way the dress fits and flatters her figured and I love the lace around her bust. Flawless!




#2-Jennifer Lawrence: If you saw Winter's Bone, I'm sure you had no idea that she looked anything like she did on the red carpet..WOW ! She was gorgeous even as the rough-and-tumble tomboy in her film but in this gorgeous, fitted red dress she was just astounding.

It was simple but so extraordinarily glamorous!!

#3-Reese Witherspoon: I loved her dress which was just a perfect black and white combo, especially for the red carpet.  The deep back was a unique touch and a nice way to bring a statement to a fairly low-key dress. I also really loved her hair and makeup.  She looked so fresh and young. 





#4- I really, really loved Kate Blanchette's dress.  I loved the mustard color beading with the grayish-lavendar dress color.  It was such a unique combo and her short hair was the perfectly styled to help pull it off without taking away or adding too much to the dress.  My boyfriend said the round part in the center of her dress reminded him of a carebear though! Overall, I really love the boxy, futuristic shoulders with the flowy bottom portion.  Gorgeous!


#5-For me it was a tie between Celine Dion and Scarlett Johanson. I loved Celine's tight fitting number and Scarlett's dress color combined with the exposed back and lace.


Is it just me or does Celine always look amazing? And she just had twins, what like 5 months ago? Insane.




No comments:

Post a Comment