Monday, February 14, 2011

Review: Elf Nail Polish in Smoky Brown

About a week ago I mentioned that I had placed an order on Elf's website (eyeslipsface.com) which I did receive.  I am planning on reviewing all the products, but I am just trying to use them all for a few weeks before I feel comfortable giving my reviews.


One product I feel I can definitely give an accurate review on is Elf's polish in Smoky Brown.  It is a really gorgeous taupy, light brown color that is a great everyday neutral.


\It applies really smoothly and has a pretty good color payoff on the first application.  It is a tad sheer for my taste with just one coat though, so I did two just for a more flawless look.  It dried somewhat quickly which surprised me since I expected it to take forever(that is one of my biggest pet peeves).  It lasted about 4 days without chipping (for me that's good..my job causes my nails to chip endlessly) and for $1, you really can't beat it.  I am giving this polish a 5/5...I will probably try out a few more colors in the future. I've already got my eye on their Mod Mauve,Desert Haze and Rosy Raisin!

No comments:

Post a Comment