Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Celebrity Style Icon

I was just looking through my saved photos of "looks I like" (I don't know if you do this but if I see an outfit I love or a piece of jewelry I like and want to make myself, I save it on my computer) and I noticed that a lot of the photos are of Hillary Duff.  I don't know what it is about her but her style is absolutely my favourite, I don't think I've ever seen her in an outfit that I wouldn't personally wear (at least within the last 2-3 years, not in her Disney days!)


For one, she does the dressed up look well, whether she's wearing a pant suit or a dress.  She always looks tasteful and on trend and always wears really interesting cuts, fabrics or unique patterns.



She also always seems to rock one of my favourite looks: the super casual leggings, tee and scarf look.  This style can go wrong on so many different levels, but she always looks casual and cute at the same time..just the right amount of "I don't really care" without being sloppy.



I also think I gravitate towards her looks because she's similar to me in that I wear a lot of neutral/earthy colors, but then do a strong pop of color in a shoe, scarf of some kind of really bold accessory.  I absolutely love the above look with the bright yellow shoe, so cute!!



Whether she's going to the gym, going to an event or just getting coffee, she always looks fabulous. I love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment