Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A cheaper O.P.I alternative

Don't get me wrong, I do love OPI polishes. I love the color selection, the continuous release of new colors, the bottle and I love the staying power. However, the price is quite high in my opinion and does not align at all with my current budget.  A few months ago Sally Hanson released a new polish collection called the Sally Hanson Complete Home Manicure.  They are around $8 a bottle but go on sale for about $5 at Shoppers and Rexall every now and then.  To me this is much more reasonable and I can pick up 3 for the price of one (which I try to refrain from..my collection is getting out of hand!!)





I bought the colors Red Zin, Gray by Gray (which is a bit more blue than gray) and Commander in Chic.  I definitely wear Red Zin the most as I feel it goes with almost everything and I really love it.  Commander in Chic is a really nice gray/taupe color which is really "in" right now and the blue color I bought just because it was so unique.  It reminds me of something you'd see on a wall or a car. I also really like how this collection has mostly matte colors since I am not a huge fan of shimmery/glittery polishes at the moment.  I would highly recommend these colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment